Supporting the concept of mulitdisciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdiciplinarity the meeting welcomes paper(s) in different academic disciplines. The participants will have an opportunity to discuss the newest developments of global societal challenges. GAM 2015 will gather researchers, policy makers and company employees from all around the globe, who will have opportunity to express their attitudes towards current challenges that society is facing and suggest further steps for societal development.
Health Care, Medicine, Climate Studies, Peace Studies, Environment, Biology, Law, Management, Economics, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Education, Politics, Engineering and Gender Studies.
• Name and email of at least 1 suggested reviewer (required)
• All papers should be sent via conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please follow the forum`s template.
• Recommended paper length: 5-15 pages (Microsoft Word, 12 Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing)
• All articles must be in English. The language of the conference is English and all presentations will be made in English.
• All accepted papers will be published after the conference as a conference proceedings with an ISBN number.
The author will be sent a printed copy of the publication and a printed certificate after the conference finishes. The papers will be also published in a special edition in of one of the most prominent scientific journals in Europe, the European Scientific Journal (ESJ).
• For each accepted paper the registration fee is 250 USD equivalent. (The fee is USD 250 for each paper not for each author).
• For participants (not authors) and accompanying person the conference fee is 125 USD. The fee includes: Session attendance, conference`s certificate, coffee/tea breaks, lunches and conference materials.
• When you submit your paper you will be informed about your submission within 7 days.
Registration and Full paper submission: 1 September 2015
Conference Date: 17, 18 and 19 September 2015
Inauguration and Plenary, Presentations followed by Lunch and then local visit to New York.
European Scientific Institute
The European Scientific Institute (ESI) is an international non-governmental organization, which cooperates with Universities and academic centers all over the world, by organizing international scientific conferences, forums, workshops, joint publications, student exchanges and the like. ESI represents a bridge for exploration from all over the world, thus contributing to the promotion of the modern scientific accomplishments. Led by its motto “Science does not know borders”, the ESI provides a greater global exchange of knowledge and the sharing of best practices.
ESI is also dedicated to the monthly publication of the European Scientific Journal (ESJ). This international peer-reviewed journal attracts academics and scientists from all over the world. Its international prestige is also due to its editorial team which consists of eminent academics and scientists from more than 120 countries worldwide.
Center for Global Health/NYT
The Center for Global Health, a New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) interdisciplinary center of excellence established in 2007, is a collaboration between NYIT's College of Osteopathic Medicine and School of Health Professions. The center's mission focuses on five core goals:
1. To enhance communication across medical fields, communities, health systems, and educational institutions worldwide to develop a common language of care and caring.
2. To broaden perspectives on health care as part of our responsibility to the global community by engaging in collaborative international teaching, research, and service.
3.To stimulate and support worldwide research in the use of osteopathic medical principles and practice, and their meaningful integration within the entire medical and healing concept.
4. To develop innovative partnerships with global health and policy leaders, scholars, and practitioners with the goal of improving the health of individuals, communities, and populations worldwide.
5. To educate and inspire medical students, faculty, and health care professionals by providing exposure to and immersion in international experiences.